May 22, 2018
Leadership isn’t something you do; it’s someone you become. Leaders who are able to sustain their position and achieve measurable results for more than just 2-3 years, have one thing in common – they’re more than competent at the essential people skills necessary. In this course, participants will discover the 5 Transformational Skills that earn them the right to be followed. Lasting leadership is not about more money or even more authority. It’s really about influence: the influence that results in associates and employees wanting to follow your lead because of the person you have become.
Instructor: Barry Banther, CMC, CSP
Barry has been a trusted advisor to businesses & organizations for over 3 decades. His clients include: Rockwell Int’l, Eli Lilly, and Pfizer. He has earned the designations of Certified Management Consultant (CMC) & Certified Speaking Professional (CSP). He has written 50+ Leadership Development Programs used by companies worldwide. Three governors of Florida asked Barry to serve in their administration overseeing private higher education. He was elected to four terms as Chairman of the Florida State Board of Independent Colleges & Universities. His latest book, A Leader’s Gift earned Best Seller status on Amazon.
Objectives and Timed Outline
Participants will leave this workshop with:
1. Learn how to create openness with employees and colleagues quickly.
2. Develop a sustainable strategy of investing time in employees and associates that results in a measurable ROI.
3. Discover and implement 5 Listening Skills that will transform their influence.
4. Know how to show encouragement through their actions, not merely their intentions, that results in employees and associates who act with empowerment.
5. Understand and implement the most effective motivational tool – sincere appreciation.
1. 9:00 to 10:30
- Objectives 1 & 2
2. 10:45 to 12:15
- Objectives 3 & 4
3. 1:00 to 2:30
- Objective 5 and development of Personal Performance Plan.
Click on the red button below for more details and to register: