August 21, 2018
Competitive, challenging and constantly shifting – that is today’s marketplace! It calls for a new style of leader. One that has the ability to see the big picture. Understand external trends. Implement strategy with one-hand tied behind your back. To succeed you need to be that rare leader who can stay razor like focused while remaining flexible enough to seize new opportunities.
Let’s face it – success today has changed. And as leaders we need to redefine how we lead if we want to survive let alone win in this new competitive landscape. The biggest challenges your facing as a leader, are not the traditional ones like competition, technology or regulation. No the biggest challenges your facing are using out-of-date strategies, tools and techniques. Leadership strategies that were designed for a very different marketplace, a very different competitor and a very different type of employee.
It is time to redefine how we lead, and create a culture that inspires ownership at every level in order to drive results at every turn. Your greatest competitive advantage in today’s marketplace is the engagement level of your employees. The rules have changed and employee engagement trumps customer engagement … every single time! In today’s marketplace, the relationship you build with your employees is more important than the relationship you build with your customers.
Think about it! In today’s highly competitive and fast paced world, it is not your products or services that are growing your bottom line it’s the experience your customers tweet about. Your path to profitability and business growth is through the customer experience. Your customer’s experience is dependent upon your leadership skills to fully engage your team.
In this innovative program you’ll discover the cutting-edge strategies it takes to succeed in today’s economy!
Session includes: Seminar, Breakfast, Lunch, Parking, and Supplementary learning resources.
Instructor: Meridith Elliot Powell, CSP
Voted one of the Top 15 Business Growth Experts to watch by Currency Fair, Meridith Elliott Powell is an award-winning author, keynote speaker and business strategist. With a background in corporate sales and leadership, her career expands over several industries including banking, healthcare and finance. Meridith worked her way up from an entry-level position to earn her position in the C-Suite. She is a Certified Speaking Professional ©, a designation held by less than twelve percent of professional speakers. In addition, she is a Master Certified Strategic Planner, having completed three years of course work with the University of San Diego, and a certified Executive Coach.
She has a cutting-edge message, rooted in real-life examples and real-world knowledge. She is the author of four books, including Winning In The Trust & Value Economy (a finalist in the USA Best Book Awards) and her latest Own It: Redefining Responsibility – Stories of Power, Freedom & Purpose about how to build cultures that inspire ownership at every level to create profits at every turn. Meridith writes, speaks and is passionate about helping her clients understand everything they need to know succeed in today’s fast-paced and constantly shifting economy.
High energy and highly interactive, Meridith’s keynotes, leadership programs and innovative coaching programs help leaders and business owners learn the new rules of success today, including how today’s economy has changed, how that has changed today’s customers and employees, and specifically how that impacts your business.
Objectives and Timed Outline
Participants will leave this workshop with:
1. Maximize your ability to get the best and the brightest to beat a path to your door
2. Engage employees at every level increasing productivity and results
3. Proven leadership strategies that ensure you gain competitive advantage
4. Increased business acumen and strategic leadership skills
5. A personal leadership plan of action
1. 9:00 to 10:30
- Fundamental understanding of how this economy has changed. Push to a Pull Economy.
- The major impact this shifting economy has had on today’s marketplace, customer and today’s employee. Why and how that has changed how you lead, how you compete and how you grow in the marketplace
- What leaders need to master to succeed in today’s marketplace. An overview of business acumen, employee engagement, and marketplace knowledge
2. 10:45 to 12:15
- The new model of leadership – the strategic leader
- Deep dive business acumen
- Deep dive employee engagement
- Deep dive marketplace knowledge
3. 1:00 to 2:30
- Group and team work. Hands-on session
- Building your strategic business model
- Developing your employee engagement strategy
- Practice with the tools needed to master the new model of leadership
Click on the red button below for more details and to register: