November 13, 2018
If you aren’t continually innovating and pivoting, you are on a fast path to irrelevance. To compete and win in today’s ever-changing, fast-paced landscape, organizations and leaders must learn to create a culture where innovation is the norm and adaptability is the requirement from people of all levels of the organization.
You’ll discover how to:
- Make innovation tangible and accessible so that everyone is responsible for and participates in driving innovation for your company.
- Stop forcing the innovation mandate that falls short and unlock the unique innovation drivers of your teams.
- Operationalize innovation so that it shows up in all aspects of your culture, not just in the one-time brainstorm sessions.
- Unlock your greatest untapped competitive advantage – the innovative power of your team.
Instructor: Tamara Kleinberg
As the founder of LaunchStreet, a global organization that helps companies unlock their innovation advantage for results, Tamara knows what it takes to drive growth and innovation daily in an ever-changing marketplace. If you’ve walked the aisles of Target you’ve pushed your cart past products and brands that have benefited from Tamara’s innovative approach – everything from Cheerios and Johnsonville Sausage to Procter & Gamble and Clorox. When companies like Disney, US Army, General Mills, RICOH and NASA want to up their innovation quotient, they call Tamara. As the creator of the Innovation Quotient Edge (IQE) Assessment, Tamara has developed the only tool able to measure people’s natural innovation strengths and deliver insights and tools for performing at their peak, bringing more innovative ideas to the table, and building high performing teams. She is the author of Think Sideways: Game-Changing Playbook For Disruptive Thinking and a contributor to Innovation Excellence and Huffington Post. She was the youngest person ever named to leadership in a leading global advertising agency. She has run multi-million dollar businesses and launched a few of her own, learning from her successes and, most importantly, her failures. Tamara is part of the elite group of TED speakers and has been featured on the TODAY SHOW, EO FIRE Podcast, the New York Times, Denver Business Journal, NBC 9News and on radio stations across the country. As a kid in computer camp, Tamara won the “I’ll try anything once” award – a motto she still lives by.
Participants will leave this workshop with:
1. Create a culture of innovation from the inside out, where everyone participates and impacts the bottom line.
2. Create high performing individuals and teams that create a return on innovation (ROI) and the bottom line.
3. Transform disruption and change into something you can harness to your advantage.
5. Build innovation processes that reduce risk and failure while still going for break through ideas.
6. Overcome the hidden barriers to innovation that are sabotaging your results.
My sessions are designed so that each section is experiential.
1. 9:00 to 10:30
- Overcoming Innovation Myths In Age Of Disruption
- Defining Real Innovation
- Power of Accessible Innovation
- Innovation As Competitive Advantage
2. 10:45 to 12:15
- Completing The Innovation Wheel
- Harnessing Change
- People First Innovation – Unique Innovator Archetypes Of Your Team
- Re-defining Your Innovation Wheel
3. 1:00 to 2:30
- Avoiding Launch & Abandon
- Operationalizing Innovation From The Individual Out (Case Study and Exercises)
- Defining Your Return on Innovation (ROI)
Competencies and Target Audience
Level of Leader
A = Leader of Others
B = Leader of Leaders
C = Leader of Self
Registration Options & Pricing
To register one or more attendees online with a credit card, click the desired link below. You’ll receive an email confirmation with a receipt. Each person registered will receive a ticket with detailed instructions.
To receive an invoice or pay with a check, please email our registrar Nadine@TheProductivityPro.com with attendee names, titles, and email addresses.
Live Instructor-Led Event in Denver…..REGISTER FOR DENVER
- $299 per member, $499 per guest (includes breakfast, lunch, all-day beverages, parking, wifi, and participant materials)
- $1999 for a table of 8 or $19,999 for an annual table (email Nadine@TheProductivityPro.com for these options)
Live Stream to Individual, Team, or Group….. REGISTER FOR LIVE STREAM
- $249 per member, $449 per guest
- $1,699 for a table of 8 or $16,999 for an annual table (email Nadine@
TheProductivityPro.com for these options)
Recorded Live Event…..BUY THE RECORDING
- $199 per member
- $1,999 unlimited license for all employees in all locations (email Nadine@TheProductivityPro.com for this option)
This activity has been approved for 4.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of the seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
This program is valid for 4.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
If you have membership or registration questions, please contact John@LeadershipUSAColorado.com or call 303-471-7401.